1lb of Plain White Flour
1 level teaspoon of bread soda
Pinch of Salt
10 / 12 floz buttermilk
2oz Full fat natural yogurt
2oz Cooked Onion
4oz Grated Cheese
- Preheat Oven to 170 C
- Line a baking Tray
- Sweat the Onion and Chorizo and allow to cool.
- Sieve the Flour and add all the dry ingredients.
- Add the Cooled Chorizo Onion Mix
- Add the Cheese
- Mix the Yoghurt and 10 floz buttermilk in a jug.
- Pour the Buttermilk Yoghurt mix into the dry ingredients and mix. It should be soft and a little sticky.
- On a floured surface turn out the mix and bring together gently. Don’t work the mixture too much.
- Sprinkle with a little flour and score with a cross.
- Place on prepared baking tray and bake 40-50 minutes.
- Allow to cool or Not – Eat with Hummus or lashings of butter. Wait for Offers to Roll in!