Good Olive Oil
2 x Shallots
2 – 3 Garlic Cloves
1 dozen ripe cherry tomatoes
Glass of white wine
Large Fresh Bunch of Dill Basil or parsley of Wild Three cornered leek or Garlic or preferred Pesto
Freshly Ground White Pepper
Pinch of sea salt to taste
- Steam Mussels in White Wine, garlic and Shallot
- Griddle the seasoned and oiled Scallops Prawns and Squid for 2-3 minutes until squid is translucent and prawns turn pink.
- Blitz 1 garlic clove with a good glug of Olive Oil with chosen herb (I like Dill) and seasoning
- When Linguine is still Al Dente strain Mussel juice and in a pan finish Linguine with cherry tomatoes
- Assemble shellfish and twirls of Linguine in and around a large serving platter
- Drizzle Herb Oil / Pesto over dish with fresh herbs and serve.