10 Carn Glas Mews, Gracedieu, Co. Waterford, Ireland10 Carn Glas Mews, Gracedieu, Co. Waterford, Ireland
- Date added: Added 2 years ago
- Category: sold
- Bedrooms: 3 beds
- Bathrooms: 1 bath
- Floors: 2 floors
Carn Glas is a well maintained development built in 2003 and is a popular area just on the outskirts of the City. The property is a well maintained 2 story end of terrace house with PVC double glazing, gas central heating and rear garden. The layout consists of an entrance hall, sitting room and kitchen/diner on the ground floor. Upstairs there are 2 double bedroom,1 single bedroom and bathroom. Overall a good property which would be an ideal starter home or for someone looking to downsize.
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 75 m²
- Perfect starter home.
- Investment potential with rental yields currently very strong.
- Close to schools,shops and all other local services.
- Ample parking to the rear of the property
- Garden with shed.
- Gas central heating with new boiler installed.
- Quiet cul-de-sac.
- 1 km from the city center
- Stira to attic
- Very good condition throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Wired for Cable Television
BER No: 100425479
Energy Performance Indicator: 196.53 kWh/m2/yr