12 Park Lane, Maypark Village, Co. Waterford, Ireland12 Park Lane, Maypark Village, Co. Waterford, Ireland
- Date added: Added 2 years ago
- Category: sold
- Bedrooms: 4 beds
- Bathrooms: 3 baths
- Floors: 2 floors
Description: This property offers the chance to live in what can only be described as a beautiful detached house in a terrific location overlooking the river and nestled in a tranquil and quiet development just off the Dunmore Road with Waterford University Hospital and some great local shops in short walking distance. The house impresses on so many levels from its well proportioned layout to its contemporary design and features outside the standard fit-out. The ground floor of this property consists of an entrance hall,integrated kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area,sitting room,conservatory,utility and bathroom. Upstairs there is a master bedroom en-suite with walk-in wardrobe,2 double bedrooms,1 single bedroom and main bathroom. Outside there is a large driveway with a side entrance and lawns to the front and a large landscaped rear garden with patio/barbeque area,a smoke house and of course those amazing river views. If your looking for somewhere special to live in Waterford City this is a must view!!
- Rare to market.
- Stunning location.
- Exclusive cul-de-sac site with only 3 detached houses.
- Wonderful river views.
- House sits in .19 acres overlooking Kings Channel.
- Beautiful detached residence.
- The property is extremely well maintained both inside and out.
- Located just off The Dunmore Road in a most highly sought-after area.
- Built 2011
- Zoned gas central heating.
- Gas Fired Central Heating
BER No: 101728707
Energy Performance Indicator: 135.38 kWh/m2/yr