The Old Infirmary, John's Hill, Waterford, Co. Waterford, IrelandThe Old Infirmary, John's Hill, Waterford, Co. Waterford, Ireland
- Date added: Added 2 years ago
- Category: Sale Agreed
- Bedrooms: 1 bed
- Bathrooms: 1 bath
The Old Infirmary, was originally built in 1785 and was developed into a luxury apartment complex in 2003. The complex has remained as the most popular place to buy or rent in the City given it's location and how impressive the place looks with it's gorgeous mature gardens combined with the original architecture of the building. The overall complex is maintained to a very high standard both inside and outside. The unit for sale spans 362.5 Sq.ft. comprising of a hallway, living/dining area, galley kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. The apartment has been rented consistently with many tenants preferring this complex given it's central location, all the local services on the doorstep and how well it's maintained along with the security. Annual services charges €1000. Viewings are highly recommended and for any further information please contact Jim 087 6724897.
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 34 m²
- One of the City's most sought-after apartment developments.
- Central location.
- A very well maintained complex.
- Mature Gardens.
- Electronically controlled entrance.
- Private and secure.
- Elevator service.
- Ideal for downsizing or a great investment opportunity
- Ample car parking.
- Wired for Cable Television