Ballyvadden, County Waterford, IrelandBallyvadden, County Waterford, Ireland
- Date added: Added 2 years ago
- Category: Sale Agreed
- Bedrooms: 5 beds
- Bathrooms: 4 baths
This property certainly presents the opportunity to acquire a fabulous large detached house minutes to the beach and Bunmahon Village. The property is well maintained and would make a fantastic-spacious family home. The house boasts 5 bedrooms,4 bathrooms,2 reception rooms, kitchen/diner, conservatory/sunroom and utility spread over 2 floors. Outside there is a large driveway that sweeps around the house, lovely lawns and foundations for a garage or granny flat(on original planning) Overall a fine house in a gorgeous rural setting with a host of amenities and beaches just minutes away. Viewings by appointment only. Measurements: GROUND FLOOR * Entrance hall : 16 x 9 * Hallway : 35.5 x 4 * Reception room : 13 x 11.5 * Living room : 18 x 13 * Kitchen/diner : 20 x 16 * Sun room : 13 x 16 * Utility : 7 x 8 * Double bedroom en-suite: 15.5 x 11 + 7 x 4.5 * Main bathroom : 15.5 x 6.5 * Single bedroom : 11.5 x 8 * Double/twin bedroom: 14.5 x 15 * Master bedroom en-suite: 13.5 x 15 + 5 x 9 FIRST FLOOR * Landing : 10.5 x 9 * Bathroom : 6 x 6 * Double bedroom: 14.5 x 17.5 * 2nd Double bedroom : 14 x 14.5 * Walk-in wardrobe : 4.5 x 6 All measurements are in square feet and are only a guide to the overall area of the property.
- Sale Type: For Sale by Private Treaty
- Overall Floor Area: 253 m²
- Substantial detached house and well proportioned.
- Excellent condition throughout.
- Sits on circa .75 acres.
- Elevated site with stunning views of the countryside and environs.
- 5 Minute drive to the beach and The Copper coast(UNESCO Global Geopark).
- Mahogany flooring in entrance hall, hallway and living room.
- Double glazing and PVC Fascia & soffits.
- Own water supply and septic tank.
- Solid fuel stoves in both reception rooms.
- Oil Fired Central Heating
BER No: 112427869
Energy Performance Indicator: 183.89 kWh/m2/yr